Applications close: 30 November 2013
- Your contact details: name, phone, email, postal address, (select one contact person for collaborations and groups)
- What you plan to do during your residency (max 200 words)
- Bio and artist statement for each artist (max 300 words) - do not send your CV, just summarise the highlights of your artistic career into a short bio, www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Personal-Bio
- Website url link for each artist (where possible)
- Visual artists - attach up to 3 jpeg low-res images of artworks per artist. Include an image list with artist name, title, date and medium/materials for each work. Image size: 72dpi, approx 400x600pixels.
- Other artists (writers, composers, curators and arts administrators etc) - attach a sample of your work or url links to examples of your work.
- In order of preference list three possible dates between March and October, or if you are flexible with dates please list three months in your order of preference. Please indicate whether you would prefer a Short Stay (seven days, Monday to Monday, $220) or Long Stay (eleven days, Monday to the following Friday week, $330)