- To find out about local activities in North Arm Cove visit www.northarmcove.nsw.au
- It takes about 3 hours to drive to North Arm Cove from Sydney
View Larger Map
Within easy walking distance in North Arm Cove:
- You can access the bush and water directly from Gunyah, just walk along the track starting at the studio door.
- There are numerous bush-walks in North Arm Cove along unsealed roads, fire breaks and tracks through undeveloped bush-land areas.
- You can walk to several public beaches in the North Arm Cove area, however if you want to swim you're better off heading to the beaches at Hawks Nest.
- East - you'll find Tea Gardens where you can stroll along the tranquil Myall River to friendly cafes, shops and the local pub; Hawks Nest has beautiful coastal vistas accessed from Bennetts Beach, Wind Woppa Reserve and Jimmys Beach.
- North-east - will take to you into the extensive coastal stretch of Mungo Brush and Myall Lakes National Park.
- West - will bring you to the little town of Karuah set on the beautiful Karuah River.
|North Arm Cove location in Port Stephens, Image from Google Maps|